Find your team:
- Match your skills and interests to the team you belong to and the challenge you want to get.
Your resume is as important as well as your introduction letter:
- They are the first pieces of information we’ll see about you, so highlight your achievements.
- Match your experience and skills with the job description.
- Mention projects you’ve worked on or managed as well as any leadership role and team size
- Play in advance and show us more about your experience: send us your portfolio, code samples, non-confidential documents or whatever can help us during the hiring process.
- If our teams find a potential match, they’ll schedule a call and then a meeting to learn more about your skills and experience.
- Prepare your questions because this will be your opportunity to learn more about the role and our chance to hear more about you.